Vision and Mission
“To imbibe importance of education on the minds of rural youths to meet the challenges of globalization successfully and empower them with humane values for national integration.”
Government Degree College, Seethanagaram, Strives to provide value based education to make the students competent, accountable and civilized citizens and developing capabilities for wide spread and inclusive rural development and closing the rural-urban gap.
- To provide quality education to the students, a vast majority of which comes from nearby rural areas. The College seeks to equip them with basic undergraduate degrees which are essential qualifications for diverse career options.
- To set new standards in delivery and imparting of education by making combined use of its manpower and technology.
- To increase the employability amongst students through JKC
- To build interaction with reputed universities/colleges/institutions to focus on new strategies for enhancing employability of students.
- To inculcate the interactive and learner-centric teaching-learning methods for betterment of the students.
- To promote research culture among of the staff and students for the benefit of the society.
- To create devoted and disciplined volunteers with human values for national integration.
- To motivate students for this all round personality development through participation in curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To make dynamic, healthy and mentally tough students with professional approach to contribute to the nation building.
- To acquire, preserve, and disseminate knowledge
- A commitment to rigorous intellectual inquiry and critical thinking;
- An abiding concern for the environment, health, and liberal education.